Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cooking the Books....Again!



After a much longer than intended absence from 'Cooking the Books', I'm back at it with the intention of cooking from 1 or 2 books a month. A picture of the book(s) will be posted on the right sidebar at the start of each month so you can see which book(s) I'll be cooking from and reviewing for that month. As always if you have that particular book I would love for you to join along with me, cooking whichever recipes you like the sound or look of and letting me know how you get on!

Up first and I have picked one of my newest cookbooks to be added to my collection which is Bill Granger Easy. After the busyness and overindulgence of Christmas and New Year this seemed like the perfect choice especially since it has so many recipes that I am desperate to try! Since I'm late on starting this month (with being in Scotland) I'll only be doing 1 book but will do 2 for February. As always at the end of the month I'll post my review of the book and will also include a recipe for one of my favourite dishes that I tried!

So what are you waiting for? This is a great way to start really using your books and putting them to the test and hopefully getting lots of delicious meals in return!


To see this review click here.


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I have never heard of this gentleman, so will be curious to see his take on cooking and foods ... may have to google him and look at some of his recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this series!! Always keeping my eye out for new cookbooks to add to my collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely be following his progress...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...