Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cooking the Books ~ July


I am so delighted as it seems that Summer has arrived for us here in Canada (and hopefully for you too wherever you are!), so to celebrate my favourite season of the year for this month's Cooking the Books I am reviewing not one but two books! 

First up and how could I resist Forever Summer by Nigella Lawson. An older book perhaps but a true classic guaranteed to inspire when the sun is shining! Secondly I had to put a Barbecue book to the test so I chose Ross Dobson's Fired Up: No Nonsense Barbecuing. I can't wait - let's just hope the sun stays around!

As usual if you have either of these books why not take them off the bookshelf and try a recipe or two from them. Or if you have a favourite recipe that you love to make from these books let me know! So in a lazy, hot sun induced manner let's start Cooking the Books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...