Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Halloween (& Our Party)




It's only a couple of days until Halloween – are you all ready for some trick or treating or guising? 

We decided to host our Halloween Party last weekend and it was SO much fun. I got a little carried away with decorating but it added to the party and got everyone in the 'spirit'!! Unfortunately I didn't manage/forgot to get photographs of everyone all dressed up and of the food (disaster I know!) but I have included some menu suggestions below and lots of pictures of the decorations.

Happy Halloween – I hope you all have a spooktacular time!!

Menu Ideas

Vampire Juice 
(I use my recipe for Cranberry Fizz and omit the alcohol for a Mocktail version)

Slime Dip
Goo
Bat Wings
Trolls Toes
Deviled Eggs (no recipe)
Zombie Fingers (Sausage Rolls - no recipe)

Thai Pumpkin Soup

Witches Hair with Bugs
Ghoul-lash
'Zombie Arm' Meatloaf (no recipe)

Creepy Crawly Mud Pie Cupcakes
Orange Jelly Pumpkins
Pumpkin Cupcakes
~~~~~~~

The Decorations


'Cauldrons Corner'

Potions & Spells
A Jar of Skulls & Magical Ingredients
A spilled jar of Spiders & Other Magical Potions
The Mantlepiece
Run! Rats in the Hall!

Scuttling Spiders on the Door


1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures you got here! I bet you did really enjoy your Halloween party.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...