Monday, December 30, 2013

The Best of 2013


Where did 2013 go?!! I have to admit that for the last 2 months my blogging has taken a serious nose dive! With lots of things going on I unfortunately just haven't had the time to take photos and post new recipes, or even review some cookbooks. I'm hoping however after a break in January I'll be back at it with a renewed sense of inspiration and a little bit of extra time on my hands allowing me to keep posting delicious new delights and updated reviews!

In the meantime here are the Top 5 recipes of 2013 as viewed by you, which I have to say are some of my all time favourite recipes that I cook over and over again - I hope you do too!

~~~~~

Coming in at number 5 is my Homemade Granola.

To be honest my husband would probably put this at number 1 as he loves it and eats it every day but it wasn't your favourite recipe of 2013 (maybe you just missed it!!)......


The number 4 spot goes to my Mini Eclairs

I'll admit I was a little surprised by this one but you really liked them! They are so cute and fun to make and perfect for Afternoon Tea or just a special little treat. Maybe I should start Baking a little more.....


Third place goes to my Chicken, Vegetable & Barley Soup.

Comfort in a bowl! Mmmmm good choice – I could certainly do with a bowl of this right now!


The second most popular recipe of 2013 was my Thai Spicy Peanut Noodles.

Probably my number 1 choice as I LOVE them so much and make them quite a lot....So good!


But the Top Recipe of 2013 is...................... 


Which I have to agree is amazing! Good choice!


Thank you all so much for reading and following my blog – it really means so much to me! Wishing you all a wonderful, safe and healthy 2014 full of good food, family and friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...